EmploymentWork with us at the Hope Center and help us make a difference in the lives of the people we serve
Director of Development
The Director of Development manages the Development Department and is responsible for all fundraising goals and the cultivation of new and on-going individual and corporate donors, events, public relations and marketing and media relations as they relate to Hope Center, Inc. and One Parent Scholar House.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interfaces with Executive Director to coordinate annual fundraising goals for Hope Center and One Parent Scholar House (OPSH).
- Oversees and is accountable for all fundraising activities including major gifts and individual and corporate solicitations for Hope Center and One Parent Scholar House.
- Responsible for the design and maintenance of donor relations programs and planned giving programs.
- Works with the Executive Director to promote board development, board fundraising and facilitate accurate communication.
- Researches, identifies and cultivates external community philanthropy with corporate, community and civic organizations.
- Participates in appropriate community based organizations to assist in raising the awareness of the Hope Center and OPSH in those communities.
- Responsible for critical thinking regarding donations and trends in donor behavior.
- Maintains communication with donors by phone calls, email, mail and personal visits.
- Organizes and administers designated special events and fundraisers, including PSA Campaign, Night of Hope, Education Builds Hope, and oversees all events.
- Communicates and manages public and media relations for the Hope Center and OPSH.
- Works with Development Manager and Coordinator to develop and write copy for Hope Center and OPSH publications, including quarterly newsletter, annual report and year-end appeal.
- Maintains contacts with strategic partners in the community.
- Prepares media advisories and press releases and responds to media inquiries.
- Performs public speaking engagements and tours as needed.
- Serves as the liaison with the Donor Relations Committee.
- Develops monthly Development reports for the management team.
- Attends management meetings.
For more information, please send current resumes to email@example.com.
Date Posted: July 29, 2021.
360 W. Loudon Ave. Lexington, KY 40508
Hyde Hope Health Clinic: 859-225-5035
(For Recovery Program intake, call the Emergency Shelter and ask for Intake)
Men's Recovery Intake Number
Women's Recovery Intake Number
Donations & volunteers
The Hope Center is a 501c3 non-profit.
For all donations or volunteer assistance contact the Development Department at 859-721-0144.
For Men’s Emergency Shelter and Recovery Program questions and intake call 859-252-7881.
For Women’s Recovery Program intake call 859-252-2002.
Copyright © 2018 The Hope Center, Lexington, KY. All Rights Reserved. Site designed by Block & Gray
Last Updated: 9/2/2021