Save lives and shoot hoops at Rupp – it’s a win-win! You and your teammates will have five minutes to hoop it up and rebuild lives on the Rupp Arena floor during the third annual Johnny Carino’s Hoops for Hope to benefit the Hope Center.
How it works:
- Create your team of four – friends, family, or coworkers
- Register your team online and setup your FREE Team and Individual Fundraising websites
- Compete against other corporate and community teams in fundraising and five minute shootouts at Rupp
- Prizes will be awarded in three categories: Highest Team Score, Most Funds Raised – Team, and Most Funds Raised – Individual
How you can play*:
- Go to www.hopectr.org and click on the Johnny Carino’s Hoops for Hope banner
- Register your team
- Attend our Hoops Orientation Meeting on October 8
- Develop your team’s winning strategy!
Remember, 5 minutes is all it takes:
• 5 MINUTES online each day for fundraising
• 5 MINUTES on the Rupp floor on November 10
Are you interested in being a Slam Dunk Sponsor? Call us at (859)225-4673 for more information!
*see event site for complete rules and details.
You can join in the effort of rebuilding lives by taking part in one of the inspirational Hope Center events that take place each year. You can attend an event, volunteer or become a sponsor. Sponsorships are a great way for businesses to show the community that they reach out to those in need in …